Dec 10, 2021

Friday Favorites: Faux Fur

"My Only True Love, Darling. I Live For Furs. I Worship Furs! After All, Is There A Woman In All This Wretched World Who Doesn't?"
- Cruella De Vil



TGI-Fur Season. Gals, I may not be an animal person but I sure do love fur! Yes, I mean real fur. (don't come at me).  I only have a few pieces and they're all vintage and extremely warm. Faux fur has come such a long way in quality that I'm just as fond of the imitation. Especial in unique designs and colors.

Here are some faux fur options to look fabulous in  ... 


also in black
I absolutely LOVE this vest - but already have a brown one and live in the South soooo I'm practicing restraint :)


also in green & black


also in grey & ivory


also in black


also in ivory


also in burgundy, black, & taupe







Dress Beautifully in Faux Fur

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: