Dec 27, 2021

FOUR

 Good Monday morning! For me it's a big big time of celebration. Tomorrow our darling Vivian Louise turns 4!!!!

I remember when she was a baby hearing things like 'babies don't keep', 'time is a thief' and 'they grow so fast'.  They're all true however I also heard this quote as I held my 3 month old in my arms:

“At the end of your life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, not winning one more verdict or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a husband, a friend, a child, or a parent.” - Barbara Bush

This encouragement solidified my purpose for this season, to be her mother. To care, cherish and love her. I made it my intention to be present with her.  I didn't want to look back missing her or wishing she was little again. And I don't! I was attentive to each day making each memory permanent. I believe this applies to us all. 

We can't go back and experience things again so it is important to slow down and enjoy right where you are.

I was with her with all my heart and always will be. 







Dress Beautifully in All of Life's Moments

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: