Dec 6, 2021

Party Ready

Gals, I attended my first Christmas party of the season this weekend and gracious was it a fun time! I haven't attended one since 2019 (I can't even).  All the gals were dressed up and jazzed to be mingling & jingling together!

When it comes to getting party ready it's all about the shimmer and shine (that's what Vivian says). I like to get glammed up, feeling fancy and like my best self entering the room.

Here are my favorites to add to any party look that will have you feeling & looking fabulous ...


I wear color 03 in brown bijou
Keep it simple with some black liquid eyeliner & defined brows


I've been wearing this for years!


classic! And important for your nails to be polished 
as they're on display as you hold your glass of spirits.


Gals it's winter and our color has not only faded but we surely don't want to be pulling out the pantyhose.
I love this lotion and it adds just the right amount of bronze.


Vivian actually picked up this headband on a recent shopping trip 
and I was quite impressed! I feel like I'm wearing a crown!
Headbands are the it thing right now but if that doesn't suit your fancy try a rhinestone clip.


I LOVE big rings (and have quite the collection)
I find them to be so fun & festive.
Anthropologie has so many this season!


Our skin can be so dry this time of year (especially with all the sanitizing!)
I love the smell and softness of this cream - makes a good gift!
Hopefully you'll be hugging, hand shaking, grabbing some snacks & treats so you want your hands to appear healthy.


a satin, colored, or jeweled shoe adds a special touch (I always think of Cinderella)
BUT not too high! You want to enjoy the event with ease.


Chanel is the ONLY perfume I wear. I've been wearing this one for 4 years.


It's a special occasion so leave your tote that has everything but the kitchen sink at home and just throw in some lipstick & your phone (for pics ignore the rest) 


A Gracious Smile - It's the best thing you'll wear!
Share it with everyone and enjoy!

Dress Beautifully at Your Next Soiree

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: