Jun 20, 2022

Beach Essentials


Gals, I want to have my toes in the sand as much as possible each Summer. So far I have the past two weekends and I have 3 maybe 4 more trips ahead. Before Vivian I thoroughly enjoyed sitting in my chair with a good book (sipping a cold drink) enjoying the sun and waves. With Vivian, I'm covered in sand and splashed on over and over.  I'll choose sand castles, treasure hunts, and wave riding every single time! 



Here are the essentials that make for a whole lot of fun in the sun ...


Shade is a must for relief from the rays


a splurge but amazing! 




I love this b/c it's light weight and the sand can sift out


My go-to for pool, boat & beach
doesn't tip over, attached clear bags, light, rises right off




great for catching little fish in the ocean - & $1.25!!!
we played with these for hours this past weekend




compact, quick dry


Hat - Swimsuit (I have 3) - Flip Flops

I hope you have the opportunity to play in the sand and splash in the sea!

Dress Beautifully at the Beach

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: