Jun 27, 2022

Golden Trip

 Happy Monday Gals! 

I first must apologize for missing Friday's post of favorites.  I truly had intentions however we have been vacationing in San Francisco for the past 5 days. I made the decision prior to our trip to focus on my job and Vivian. During our trip I was present with Ryan and friends. #Priorities

We traveled here to celebrate the wedding of our dear friend.  It has been amazing reuniting with people we love so much that we've missed for the past 4 years.  Life has spread us out all over the country but our bond is closer than ever.

Ryan and I extended the trip to include time to celebrate our 12 year wedding anniversary! 

I have so much to share on fashion (the shopping here is amazing) and our adventures in the city.

Until Wednesday, I'm off to travel home to our darling Vivian Louise. I can not wait to have her in my arms!!!! 

Dress Beautifully if You're Ever in San Francisco

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: