Jun 29, 2022

Resort Wear


Gals these are the days of all the vacations! Escapes from life's routine for relaxation and fun. When it comes to resort wear I want pieces that stand out with color, print and designs that are far from what I'd wear to work, at home or church. I want outfits that are special.
A matching set is a fantastic way to have just that! 

I loved this wide leg and crop top set for the abstract zebra print (soft but bold), neutral colors (rust is not your average neutral) and sophisticated yet feminine cut. 

This look has options:
Top on or off the shoulders (I like on for movement & ability to wear a bra)
Swap the pants for a maxi skirt or white jeans.
Swap the top for a white button up or simple tank.

My favorite color pairings would be aqua, purple, green or blue ... the skies the limit!

Note: This set also comes in orange & black. 


The pants in a fluid linen and extra wide leg gives a skirt like appearance with a high waist that defines the waist for shape!


Tip: When wearing a cropped top the belly button must ALWAYS be covered!








Dress Beautifully in Resort Wear

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: