Jun 15, 2022

Tropical


Gals, just a few days ago I really was on an island. Not sure if you could call Kiawah Island 'tropical' but it definitely looked and felt like it. Palm trees, a beach with no end and lots of wildlife (I was in arms reach of alligators, deer and herons!) 

While honesty IS the best, and only policy in my book, when it comes to Summer dressing I encourage dressing to your imagined location. I have a list of places I'd like to travel and find it fun to dress the part even if I haven't even left my city limits.

Tropical pieces with their bright colors and prints instantly lift your spirits and bring cheer to the people and occasion you're at.  When you enter with a dress as bright as this one it will not only be known your enthusiasm to be where you are but it will be contagious!! 


Farm Rio is a brand that is all about bright colors and tropical prints.  They are also charitable!
You can't help but smile at the whimsical patterns (especially when they incorporate animals).








Dress Beautifully in a Tropical Dress

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: