Jun 1, 2022

Perfectly Pink


Some call it bubble gum, some say cotton candy, some even prefer carnation but my favorite is 'Barbie' pink! Maybe it's because I'm a girlie girl or just maybe it's because pink is in fact the prettiest color (in my opinion at least). And while I'm sharing opinions, pink is not just for the young. Pink is for all ages and actually brings out the youthful fun spirit in all of us.

This dress didn't just strike my fancy for its bright color but also for it's flattering and twirl provoking shape. The ruffled neck, sleeveless (with an ever so slight cut in) shoulder, waist band and tiered skirt that's not too short (praise!) all create a comfortable and feminine silhouette. 

Now because it's solid I highly encourage adding prints and other bright colors in your accessories! 
But neutral is nice too to let the pink speak for itself :)









Dress Beautifully in Pink

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: