Jun 10, 2022

Friday Favorites: Kiawah Island Vacation

 Happy TGIF from Kiawah Island! I am here with Ryan for an annual medical conference he attends.  This trip together each June is one of my favorites not only for the time together just us two but for the destination. This quiet scenic island is so beautiful, relaxing and equally fun. 

Morning View Outside Our Room

We ride bikes for hours all over, enjoy the beach, he plays ocean side golf, we dine, we cheers and we even enjoy friends we rarely get to see. Oh I love watching all the pretty birds and spotting alligators! 

Note: It's also a whole new level of hot and humid. You must accept the sweat and frizzy hair.

Here are my favorites to pack for a trip to Kiawah Island ...


Denim Shorts - I love this design for the longer length Classic Blue Option
Similar Top - Bag Vintage


Sassy suits b/c I'm not chasing a kid around 
but rather holding hands with my handsome husband


I just recently added tennis skirts to my workout wardrobe (a full post on them next week)


Sundresses for evening dinners
This one is expected to be back in stock soon - you can get on a waiting list




Sunscreen - Love this powder version to keep my face protected throughout the day


Books - I love reading on vacation!
I'm half way through the Homewreckers & brought One Italian Summer


More to come about our time here & what I'm wearing later - time to unplug and ENJOY!

Dress Beautifully on an Island Vacation

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: