Jun 17, 2022

Friday Favorites: Anthropologie Finds

TGIF!!! Gals, I'm at the beach!!!! And yes, all the exclamation points are necessary! I've had a mommy and me trip to visit my dear gal pal & her little girl planned for months but I've kept it a secret from Vivian. I picked her up from Summer camp yesterday with a packed car and surprised her with the news! Her squeal of excitement was pure joy! 

Me in the car right before I went to surprise Vivian! 
This beaded necklace is so pretty and on trend. It comes is 12 colors.
There's also a matching bracelet options that are also ombre.

Not as exciting as the beach but Anthropologie has some pretty amazing pieces right now

Here are my favorite finds ...


This haltered cut top is sooo flattering on your shoulders & arms
AND fits with a racerback bra (no strapless!) 
It is cropped however high waisted skirts, shorts and pants are a perfect fit 

This skirt is linen & lined! I''m jazzed over this b/c I find it much easier to fit over linen pants.
I'm a bit shocked to see myself in black - but it is sharp & classic


This coral dress is a fabulous number!
It's so similar to a splurge designer style.
The sleeves and tiered skirt are not only feminine but create a fun shape.
I decided not to get this one b/c I already have so much similar.







Love this one - so many pretty colors, I'm between this purple and the marigold




I'm lusting over this lime color - but super pricey
really hoping I can catch it on sale!






I love this printed gold - several other colors available 




Dress Beautifully this Summer

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: