Jun 3, 2022

Friday Favorites: Linen

TGIF!!! Gals, this happens every year. The weather goes from pleasant Spring temperatures and it just jumps way up high to scorching hot! There's no gradual increase through the 70's & 80's but a leap into the 90's. Not to mention the humidity is an over achiever in the South holding steady at 100%. 


These environmental conditions make fashion take on a serious functional role but I'll be darned if I let it compromise my sassy style. Linen is an amazing natural fabric that's light, breathable and has a beautiful texture.

Here are some linen pieces that will have you feeling and looking like a cool cat ...


2 additional colors
This top has bra snaps in the straps!


7 additional colors




5 colors


5 colors


8 colors


6 colors


11 colors


5 colors


7 colors
I have this dress in cotton poplin and love the universally flattering design!


3 colors


I love this retro print!

Dress Beautifully in Linen

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: