Aug 3, 2022

Black & White

 

Most of the time I see things as black and white. It's just my personality (enneagram 1). I won't elaborate for the sake of focusing on fashion but let's just say I take a strong stance on what's right & what's wrong. 

I find a black and white outfit the epitome of a classic look. The sharp contrast is simple yet striking. I gravitate towards more white than black. I also prefer the mix presented in a print/texture as opposed to color blocking.  It softens the combination and gives it a more feminine look.

Another timeless piece, is a pair of wide leg linen pants in the Summer. They're easy breezy, elongate the legs and gracious are they comfortable. 

Tip: Pair voluminous pieces (like these pants) with a top that's more fitted and structured for balance. 

Bonus Tip: Tuck your top or opt for a cropped length with high waisted pants/skirts for a long & slimming silhouette. 


I love cut away tops. They're not quite halter put they expose quite a bit of shoulder which is ultra flattering on the upper body and arms. AND a racerback bra solves the support issue without having to result to a dreaded strapless. 



Dress Beautifully in Black & White

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: