Aug 5, 2022

Friday Favorites: Animal Print

 TGIF! Gracious this week has flown by! Maybe because we've been having so much :)
There's only one more month of Summer left and I'm determined to fill it with the happiest of memories I can, beginning with a week at the beach just us 3 starting Monday. I'm really looking forward to sweet family time together. 


On Wednesday I posted about styling a classic black and white outfit. I want to continue with the timeless neutral trend but this time with animal prints. I love animal prints because I find them to be a natural beauty, literally. Man could never create a print as pretty as the ones God created. 
They're also abstract which I prefer to a harsh graphic.

Tip: Add light & bright accessories to an animal print for a sunny vibe.

Fun Fact: Snakes are the scariest creatures on earth BUT my favorite animal print. 










also in tan






Dress Beautifully in Animal Print

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: