Aug 26, 2022

Friday Favorites: Quilted Jackets

TGIF! Gal just 10 days left of Summer and my darling will be off to her last year of preschool! I'm dropping everything that I can to soak her up and have all the fun we can. 

I'm a planner for everything, so even though Fall's cooler temps aren't here yet I am thinking about the upcoming trends for layering and staying warm. Jackets are king down here in the South because they're just the right layer for our mild season. 



Floral, Americana and vintage patterned quilted jackets are such a hot trend.  This year I'm seeing modern touches with peplum shapes, puff sleeves and cropped lengths. These jackets add print, interest and texture.  Pair them causally with a pair of jeans or a bit dressier over a long skirt.

Here are several quilted jackets that are pretty and warm ...












Bargain Beauty!!



Dress Beautifully in a Quilted Jacket

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: