Aug 22, 2022

Endless Summer

Gals, THIS Summer!!! We have traveled and splashed our hearts out! I mostly want this Summer to never ever end! But with only two weeks left I'm squeezing in every drop of fun and at the same time really looking forward to what's to come in the next season.

Seasons come and go and while there's a little sadness to see them end I believe it's important to focus on the excitement shared while you're in it. 

SL note: Be Present! It prevents looking back with regrets.

I sought out this Summer with intentions of experiences filled with joy, spontaneity and togetherness. I not only was blessed with just that, it was far beyond what I could have planned for.

Now for this next season I still want lots of the above, but mixed in with more structure, routine, fellowship and productivity.

Here's What I'm looking forward to once school starts ...

Routine & Productivity 

I stretched myself to embrace spontaneity for the sake of fun memories but now I'm eager for daily routines: carpool, gym, work, bible study, after school activities, Sunday School etc

I've got projects, spaces to decorate & organize, and welcome working without interruptions! 

Fellowship

While I was able to spend time with my gal pals some this Summer, but it was most often with our kiddos and not consistent. I am beyond exited for weekly bible study, meeting new friends at Vivian's school & activities, and at MOPS (mothers of preschoolers - I'm co-leading this year!)

Fall Fashion

Give me all the darker colors, structured tops and jeans!!!

Blog post to come soon on what I've got my eye on. 

Dress Beautifully for the Back to School Season

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: