Aug 24, 2022

Fall-ish

 Gals, Fall everything is everywhere. I've seen halloween decorations, warm clothing and even the oh so popular pumpkin flavors (eww not a fan). 

While yes, the colorful leaves are pretty and cooler temperatures are cozy ... we aren't there yet!

It's still super hot, school hasn't started and again it's still hot (August)! While the days of swimsuits and resort dresses may be behind us that doesn't mean we should dive deep into bundling up. 

Here are my style tips for easing into Fall ....

1. Darker colors - this maxi dress comes in lots of pretty jewel tones

2. Textured accessories - belts are my favorite - this one is on my list.

3. Closed toe shoes (flats, sneakers) - these pointed flats are so chic

4. Light weight long sleeve blouses - I LOVE this blouse & this one

5. Vest - an extra layer without making you melt - this Moto vest is cool

Dress Beautifully Between Summer and Fall

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: