Aug 19, 2022

Friday Favorites: Local Jewelry

TGIF! Gals, nothing impresses me more than the talents of others.  We all have special gifts that are unique to us, and when I see others using theirs it makes me proud. I want to encourage and support others in their endeavors. 


Allow me to cheer on these local gals for their talent in jewelry ....

Lawren Taylor


I met Taylor, the creator/designer a year ago as her daughter was in dance class with Vivian. 
I'm so tickled I befriended her as we have so much in common. 
She has such a be a beautiful array of pieces sure to suit any style.



This gal creates such a variety of pieces from dainty to statement.
I've gifted her jewelry countless times. She also carries other items like handbags and home accessories.



For the natural/boho gal in your life this line is for her! 
It love their use of natural elements.
This brand is owned and designed by 2 sisters. 

These next two I found on my vacations this Summer at the beach ...



I've been obsessed with finding shark teeth and this designer not only makes jewelry from shark teeth but will wrap the ones you find for you.  I am having her wrap one for myself, and 2 for gifts.
I have my eye on a Megalodon pendant!



This line is new to me. I'm drawn to the fun colors and unique embellishments.
These pieces will definitely add sass to your look!

Dress Beautifully in Locally Designed Jewelry

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: