Aug 10, 2022

Ocean Blue

 

Being at the beach I get to experience all my favorite colors. The blues of the water, greens of the seagrass and cotton candy shades of the sky. They're cool and light, blending together to make the softest of surroundings. 

This sundress not only reminded me of the blue of the ocean but it is also cool in the coastal heat!
In a light weight cotton, with tiers for movement (so pretty in the breeze) and sweet little flutter sleeves on the shoulders it's a lovely fit. The v-neck paired with the smocked bodice creates a narrowing silhouette (much more so than a straight across cut). 

My favorite is the pattern. It almost resembles a vintage china. 

Style Tip: Layer with a chunky knit sweater and boots to transition into Fall.


Pieces in coastal colors, patterns and textures (all the linen) will give you a pretty beachy look even if you're toes aren't actually in the sand. 


I twist the sides of my hair to contain all the smaller pieces from blowing in my face. 
I rarely wear my hair down due to heat and wind!


Adding accessories like pearls and shells gives a gorgeous seashore vibe. 



Dress Beautifully in Ocean Blue

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: