Oct 5, 2022

90's Classic

 

I grew up in the 90's, my glory days, where I began to love getting dressed and styling my outfits. To me these years will be iconic with memorable trends for good and cringe worthy reasons. Unlike the decade before it, the 90's were preppy and refined. I've carried an affinity for this polished style since.


This look is simple yet sophisticated. I toned it down with a white tank rather than a blouse and opted for low heels (flats or a higher heel can adjust this look). The structure of the blazer and shiny brass detailing are dressy while the loose jeans keep the outfit modern & casual. 

Tip: Shiny gold detailing and jewelry really make an expensive looking impact

These jeans are hight waisted and fitted on the hips but they're super roomy in the legs which is great for me as mine are thicker than average. I do feel that they're a bit too long for my frame and will cut about 1/2" off after washing for a raw hem that's lighter/less bulky. 
Note: I took my normal size and in petite - so I'd say they run large and long.




Talk about a cute accessory!


Dress Beautifully in Classics

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: