Oct 19, 2022

Garden Greens

 

Gals, we are finally having the first chill of Fall this week! I still haven't switched out my closet to bring out my cold weather clothes (last weekend was in the 80's) but now I think I'm ready. Even though sweater weather is here there are still so many occasions for dressing up and I don't like going all dark in my colors just because it's cold.

Solution, florals that are darker in color and even monochromatic like this dress in garden green, have a more seasonally appropriate fit. I don't want to give up girly dressing because it's cold. Instead I just tweak it a bit by mixing in saturated colors and heavier textures.


Belts, my favorite accessory! Adding a statement belt enhances shape, style and brings a rich texture to your look making it fitting for the season. This one is so special to me. I even gave it a name, because it's my hero piece. It makes me feel powerful and confident.  


I encourage you to cinch in a darker floral dress this Fall.
Opt for a closed toe heel.
And be as girlie as you want in all seasons!



Fact: Everything's prettier when you smile!



Dress Beautifully in Fall Florals

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: