Oct 28, 2022

Friday Favorites: Platforms

TGIF! You've probably got costumes and candy on the brain but today I'm taking you higher than a sugar rush ... with platforms! 

Fun Fact: the 70's are my favorite era of fashion and nothing says groovy like a pair of platforms!

The extra base not only gives you height but often adds comfort over a typical flat sole high heel as a portion of the height is removed. I have extremely painful and problematic feet and struggle with heels above 3".  When you add a platform, most likely the actually heel hight and pressure on your feet is lowered.

I wore a pair of platform heels all summer long and am adding more this season.

Here are some very far out platforms that I love ...


b/c the pink were so nice, I bought them twice (but in my classic go-to nude)
I've worn these not only with dresses but with jeans and dressy tops


These just came in the mail yesterday & I love them! 
Super comfortable and I feel tall!


several color options - I love the gold for nights out


several colors & two toned options


several colors




several colors


also in black if silver isn't your thing




13 colors

Dress and Walk Beautifully in Platforms

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: