Oct 26, 2022

Girlie Neutrals

 


Fall brings out all the warm neutrals in nature and in fashion. While I'm partial to colors, I do embrace a classic palette of browns, blacks and whites from time to time. To keep it interesting I find it important to have texture and details. 

The thick knit and contrasting black bow ties add a whole lot of style and femininity. Fashion, but make it girlie for me! 


The puff sleeves and cropped length and tie closures give it a very modern design.

I paired with a stark white contrasting tank underneath but adding pastels or rich jewel tones in a top or dress underneath would both add a lovely touch of color.


I went with a shiny black pump for more of a dressy look but find a pair of classic loafers for day/work would be just as nice.

These jeans are probably my favorite fitting pair. They're classic and versatile from day to evening.



Dress Beautifully in Neutrals

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: