Oct 21, 2022

Friday Favorites: Organza Tops

TGIF! Gals, it got cold this week. It was particularly uncomfortable taking Trixie out every hour. I've quickly realized I need to switch out my summer clothes in my closet for all the cozy sweaters. I've been putting it off because just last weekend it was 80!


My Top - also in red
Paired with jeans for a daytime look 
but will style with sleek pants & heels for evening. 

While warm garments may have been more fitting for this Friday's favorites I decided on sheer tops because I think these are not only pretty but versatile. 

Tops made of organza fabric are both elegant and sassy depending on how you style them.

Here are some very pretty organza tops ...


it even has fun bugs in the print!




also in black & ivory




also in burgundy but I LOVE the chocolate


much savvier price! also in black





Dress Beautifully in Organza

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: