Oct 24, 2022

The Absolutes of Autumn

Happy Monday gals! I must confess right away, autumn is my least favorite season. EK I know I know! I'm confident I'm in the .00001% in my lack of affinity for PSL's, pumpkin patches and cozy clothes. 
I'm a Spring gal through and through! 

I do respect and enjoy all seasons and the beautiful blessings that they bring. They each have unique things to them that I appreciate. The absolutely most amazing thing about Autumn is the .... 

OUTDOORS!

I recently went on a girls' trip to Greenville, SC and gracious was it a lot of fun!
My favorite was riding bikes

BREATHE!


I absolutely LOVE being in the crisp air of Autumn!
The low humidity and cool down is refreshing.
Breath it in.

LOOK UP!


Lay down on the ground and see the sunshine shining in the colored leaves!
There is no art that man can create that competes with this beauty.
Look around and marvel at the wonder of creation.

ENJOY IT!


Play, read, talk, & cheers in this season.
Spend time with the ones you love outside.


Tip: layers are key to dressing for the range of temperatures each day holds

Dress Beautifully in Autumn

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: