Jan 12, 2016

Lady Gladiators

The lace-up pointy toed flat is trending huge! To me they are ladylike, resembling ballerina shoes.
I miss my ballerina days when I was young and regret it constantly that I quit.  but we all know as a teenager we think we know best and the quest for cool trumps. Oh to guide our younger selves!

The luxury lace-up flat from Aquazzura was at the forefront of this shoe trend and as beautiful as they are they also come with an unaffordable price tag.  Slowly more affordable options are becoming available.

One of the highlights of my weekend was bringing home this pair from Monkee's, a local Charlotte boutique.  I personally love these because they're nude matching my skin which is elongating on the leg. Also, I loved that the ties didn't wrap around the ankle.


So here's what I've found for you .....


  Black   Taupe Suede   Floral   Snake   Red   Studded   Blue Suede   Leopard   Nude (mine)

Note: Almost all of these come in several colors!!! 

Dress Beautifully in Lace Up Flats

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: