Jan 22, 2016

Camel + Black


Camel and Black, a traditional, neutral and contrastingly sharp pairing. This isn't basic nor is it plain.  I detest those words.  It's classic and timeless.

I find there is great beauty and elegance in a clean and uncomplicated look.

I love prints, embellishments and all the color I can get but it's nice to reset with a clean slate.

I believe that when you are wearing a neutral look that you should add some shine with jewelry and a soft print like animal in a belt, handbag or shoes.  Python is one of my favorites! Keep your jewelry and print in a minimalistic size.

Add some sophistication with camel & black.







Black Turtleneck: Banana Republic - Similar - Similar & Here || Camel Coat: Similar - Similar & Here ||  Jeans: AG - Similar ||  Snake Wedges: Tory Burch || Earrings: Trina Turk ||

Dress Beautifully in Camel & Black

XOXO Sarah Louise

2 comments:

Emily said...

One of my favorite combinations! So classic and timeless.

Dress Beautifully said...

great gals dress alike!