Jan 8, 2016

Leather Leggings


A pair of faux leather pants was on my list of must haves this Fall/Winter.  Y'all, the struggle was real!  It seemed as though every pair I tried on (and there was a lot!!) was a challenge and would make me breakout into a sweat trying to shove and pull them on.  And then how in the world was I supposed to sit and move??!

sigh

You see the polyurethane synthetic material doesn't allow for much stretch. But, finally while Christmas shopping I came across these thin shiny faux leather leggings.  I can sit, move and even dance party in them.

Because they are leggings (NOT pants), your derriere must be covered! So I opted for a long tunic sweater. Add a pair of booties and your ready to strut in a chic modern look that's comfortable.

I wore these out on the town with my gal pals a few weeks ago paired with a fun fringe blouse and I may even pull them out tonight for dinner.  It's nice to have some edgy pieces in my wardrobe to add variety amongst all the ladylike garments.







Get your dance party on because it's Friday!!! 
And because dancing is fun and makes for big happy smiles :)

Sweater: French Connection & Here || Leather Leggings: Here - Similar & Here || 
Burgundy Booties: Nine West || Handbag: Tory Burch & Similar || Earrings: Kate Spade || 

More Leather Legging Options: Here (my gal pal has this pair), Here, Here & Here   

Dress Beautifully in Leather Leggings

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: