Jan 4, 2016

Another Year ...

It's a happy 2nd birthday and new year for 'Dress Beautifully'

I've shared lots of looks with you over the past 2 years and even a few personal tidbits along the way.
The biggest being our big move last summer from military back home to the 'Queen City' Charlotte, NC and saying goodbye to Mr as he deployed for 8 months to the Middle East as a US Navy medical officer.

This year I plan to incorporate more posts related to my real life, like home decor, beauty and some DIY projects.

Cheers to 2016!! One of my besties since high school (shout out to B) has been telling me over the past few months that 2016 is going to be my year - and you know what?? She's right!!! Lots of change and blessings coming my way, the greatest being the homecoming of Mr - counting down to May!

Here's a peek at my favorites from 2015...


































Dress Beautifully Every Year!

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: