Jan 1, 2015

Holi-Daze

This Holiday Season has been Packed Full of Family Fun ... So Much that Blogging was on hold.

Sometimes it's nice and refreshing to take a time out from the virtual world and focus on being present in your own personal world.  



Mr and I spent Christmas Eve and Day with his parents who live 20 mins from us (so awesome!!) and  it was the first Christmas that his Brother and his Brother's Wife were able to fly in and join us.


We Celebrated Happy Birthday Jesus, Shared Delicious Meals and Gave Thanks for All Our Blessings! 

Cheers! Bracelet: David Yurman (Thanks Mr!)

After seeing just a few patients this past Monday morning Mr was able to escape work to hit the road to my hometown of Charlotte NC.  We consider Charlotte Home (1 more year on the NC coast and we'll be CLT Residents!)   The Queen City houses my Family, Our Church, and Our Dearest Friends ... basically All Our Favorites! I make almost monthly trips but this time I was thrilled to have Mr with me, and to just ride along jamming to T. Swift! 

Love my Mamma!

For New Years we rang in 2015 with a Double Dinner Date at the Ritz Carlton.  The Gals got gussied up and the menfolk were rather dapper.  We returned home to watch the ball drop in our pi's and then it was straight to bed! 
Confession: I rarely am up past 9pm ( I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed at 5am!) 

My Dress: Annie Griffin Similar & Earrings || Her Dress: French Connection & Necklace || 

I Hope You Celebrated Cheerfully this Holiday Season!!

And as Always Dress Beautifully!

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: