Jan 19, 2015

Mustard + Black


Mustard is one of my most favorite colors to wear.  

It reminds me of gold and I rarely go a day without accessorizing with gold.  I love how the mustard hues brighten the black.  The cut of this dress is a favorite too.  It's a classic design with a V-neckline, fitted bodice and sheath skirt with a few tiny pleats allowing more room for movement. 

Amongst the abstract painted blooms on this dress is a hint of a light sage green.  I wanted to bring out this muted green with these heels.  I love these heels for their unique shade and stacked heel with gold bars.  They were definitely a #fabfound from Marshalls a few years ago! 

P.S. This Firebloom Sheath dress is on Sale at Anthropologie! 






Firebloom Sheath Dress: Anthropologie || Green Pumps: Similar || 
Earrings: Kate Spade: 'Mrs' Necklace: Kate Spade || 
Ring: Similar || Sunglasses: Target || Polish: Butter London ||

Dress Beautifully in Mustard & Black

XOXO Sarah Louise 

No comments: