Jan 26, 2015

Poncho



Ponchos make Comfy & Cozy Oh So Chic.

I have to be honest, I've loved the poncho trend this winter but because I'm petite I felt that they would swallow me whole and look like I had wrapped a couch blanket around myself.  And who wants to look like a big blob of blanket??! 

I fell in love with this poncho the moment I tried it on.  First it's ivory, my favorite color to wear, second, it isn't too long and third, the sides are designed high allowing my arms to move freely.  

It's easy to wear over tops and super soft and warm.

I paired this sweater poncho with ivory jeans and a simple tee underneath for a monochromatic look. 
The brown crocodile pump boots add some contrast and texture. 





Sweater Poncho: Talbots (sold out) Similar & Here & Here || Jeans: Ann Taylor || Tee: Target ||
Boots: Ralph Lauren Similar || Ring: Similar || 

Dress Beautifully in a Poncho

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: