Jan 8, 2015

Planner

I'm a Planner!

Are You?

Not Only am I a Planner, I Love to Plan in my Agenda. Old School, I know. 

I'm All Into Efficiency and Technology but Something About Opening Up a Pretty Book, Writing and Crossing To-Do's Off a List, Seeing Fun Events Written Across the Month in my Own Handwriting Beats Pulling Out an Electronic Device and Pecking Away. 

It's a Great Thing that Large Handbags are In :)

I Remember My First New Year's Day with Mr.  I had to Explain to him that my Tradition was to go out and Buy a New Planner for the Year.  He Found it Odd (Menfolk they just don't get it).  Now my Family and Friends have Caught on to my 'Overly Type A - Need to Plan' Personality and Often Gift me a Planner for Christmas. 

Now, Not All Planners are Created Equal.  I'm Particular ... Most Planners are.  In College I was All into the Super Colorful and a Large Size wasn't an Issue.  Now as a Professional, I Prefer a More Subdued Design and a Medium Size.  I need a Full View Calendar so that I can see the Month's Events at a Glance, and Enough Writing Space for the Week to Make my Lists and Add Notes. 

Planning, Whether you are Using a Book Agenda or an Electronic Calendar/App helps you Achieve your Goals, Stay on Task, and to Avoid Forgetting or Missing an Appointment/Event.  I don't know about you but my Brain has Limits and Requires Assistance to Remember it All. 

So for the Past 4 Years I've been Using the Kate Spade Large Agenda to Plan my Days. 

I Love the Classic Designs and Feminine Soft Colored Pages.  They also Feature a Fun Quote on the Page Prior to Each New Month! 

This Year I'm Full Steam Ahead with this Emerald (My Color ... ok Every Red Head's Color) Ikat Agenda




Some Other Great Agendas ....

This Planner is Available in Various Sizes, Colors and Leather Finishes 


Southern Gals oh How We Love Our Lilly, This Planner will Surely Bring Color to Your Day 


Love this Gold Polka Dot Planner

Dress Your Plans Beautifully 

XOXO Sarah Louise





No comments: