Jan 7, 2015

Spot-Light


This Blouse is Spot On! 

I Love Work Wear and I Love Color.  
I find it Miserably Boring to have a Constant Rotation of Dark Neutral Solids for Work. Adding Color and Print Doesn't take away from Professionalism but Rather Allows Your Personality to Shine Through.  

Now, I don't Recommend Mixing Prints or Neon Colors for Interviewing or Important Meetings (those are the occasions to dress as simplistic as possible)

This Blouse isn't Just for the Office Ladies, Pair it with Jeans or Under a Sweater and You've Got Yourself a Casual Chic Weekend Look.

Polka Dots are a Timeless Print.  What Made me Run and Grab a Sales Associate to Remove it Off the Mannequin Display so I Could Have it was How Large the Polka Dots were.  This Blouse also has a lot of Graphic Design to it with the Brighter Blue Stripe Down the Middle. 

I knew I wanted to Pair it with my Mustard Pencil Skirt.  Sure Grey, Navy, and Black would be Nice, but Adding a Saturated Gold Hue is Much More Fun :)

I Chose my Favorite Gold Hoops to Mimic the Circular Polka Dots and Blue Pumps to go Along with the Brilliant Blues in the Blouse.

When Wearing a Look with Lots of Color Keep Your Handbag Neutral (Tan, Grey, Black) 





Dot Blouse: Ann Taylor || Pencil Skirt: J Crew Similar || 
Earrings: Kate Spade Similar || Pumps: Nine West || Polish: Butter London ||
Sunglasses: Target || 

Dress Beautifully in Polka Dots

XOXO Sarah Louise 

No comments: