Mar 2, 2015

Fierce


I have a thing for jumpsuits.  It comes from my love of 70's fashion.  To me jumpsuits are fierce! But you MUST get the fit right.  It's a one piece so it can be a challenge to find a jumpsuit where the proportions and rise are fitting.  I find them very comfortable with the wide leg pant.  Think of wearing a maxi dress but with legs. 

What makes this black jumpsuit shine out from the rest are the gold moto zippers.  I love gold and are drawn to garments with bold zippers.  They add a modern and edgy look.  (For this jumpsuit they serve a functional purpose in making it easy to take on and off ... essential for trips to the ladies room)

Depending on your work environment this can totally be office appropriate as well as take you straight to happy hour & evening. 

When I found this one, an try-on selfie was in order.  When shopping alone it's essential to have good gal pals you can reach out to that can give honest opinions.  Amen to technology! I sent this to a special friend that recently moved to the other side of the country.  
Her response confirmed it was coming home! xoxo 






Jumpsuit: Calvin Klein from Marshall's Purchase Here & Here || Pumps: Nine West || 
Earrings: Towne & Reese || Gold Bangle: Similar || Sunglasses: Ray Ban || 

More Jumpsuits: Here Here & Here

Dress Beautifully in a Jumpsuit

XOXO Sarah Louise  


No comments: