Apr 11, 2016

Criss Cross


This isn't your every day dress but it is a dress for every time you want to feel pretty and classic.

It's timeless.  I could totally see gals of all decades back to the 50's wearing this dress to soirees, church and even date nights.  It has a sense of vintage femininity.

It's construction is functional and flattering with a snug elastic bodice for structure and a flowing light skirt with pockets.  In fact the wide ribbons of striped elastic are so thick and sturdy I ditched my bra!

I pulled my hair back to showcase the criss cross neckline and added a bright punch with these red-orange sandals.  They've quickly become my new favorites.  I mean you can't go wrong with bright red shoes.  I've found myself wearing them with almost everything and sure enough I've received compliments galore.

Spring is soiree season to me - horse races, festivals, showers, tournaments.  Everything is in bloom and why not add a fun dress to make a splash!








Criss Cross Dress: Anthropologie || Red Sandals: Tory Burch || 
Sunglasses: Kate Spade || Necklace: Kate Spade || Polish: Essie || 

Dress Beautifully in a Classic Criss Cross Dress

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: