Apr 27, 2016

Summer Crisp

The crisp white shirt is not only my favorite, it's the quintessential piece for the making of a fabulous wardrobe.

For so many reasons I'm obsessed with this classic and timeless piece.  It's crisp and polished with it's structured collar and cuffs, it's cool and comfortable in cotton and refreshing with it's flattering seams and brightening white color.

The crisp white shirt pairs with everything! It's a clean slate and has the ability to wake up a tired look. Because white is vulnerable to stains/blemishes I believe in having several.

I hate to state the obvious but gals ironing is nonnegotiable.  Now popping the collar, while chic can sometimes be too bold for some, for me personally, it's a standard in styling.  And if you're really feeling adventures add a monogram on the cuff or cuff links.  I have my own collection of cuff links, it may be a borrowed accessory from the menfolk but it's also a sophisticated way to showcase your personality.

Southern Summers are HOT HOT HOT! And crisp cotton is key to surviving the heat.

I've rounded up some crisp cotton pieces to keep you polished and cool ...



Note: I have these popover shirts in multiple colors - more is more!
Also: the large sleeve opening is slimming on the arm :)



Dress Beautifully in a Crisp Cotton

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: