Apr 14, 2016

Midas Touch

Call it mustard, sunflower, saffron, dark yellow or gold, which every you choose this rich yellow color will definitely add some sunshine to your spring wardrobe.

In fact, when it comes to the color yellow, the darker more saturated tones are my favorite.  Maybe because it reminds me of one of those big sunflower fields you'd see driving down back roads on the way to the beach in the Summer time.

So while visiting one of my favorites, Ann Taylor, I saw that they had this rich gold color sprinkled in a variety of fabrics and garments throughout the storeroom floor.  It's an unexpected shade but one that really pops.

My favorite color pairings are hot pink, white, black and all shades of blue.

Two pieces caught my eye and after a quick try-on I was sold...



Check out lots more in this golden yellow:

 Go matchy matchy with coordinating Shorts

Pineapple Skirt - Available in Shorts & a Dress 


Dress Beautifully in Golden Yellow

XOXO Sarah Louise


No comments: