Apr 12, 2016

To a Tee

Crisp dress shirts and pretty blouses are more 'me to a tee' than a casual cotton tee.  But when the weekend comes sometimes I just want to keep it simple and slip into something soft, cool and comfortable.  But y'all know I'm not going to just put on some random old sorority shirt with paint stains and holes (I save my bin of those for working in the yard or those rare occasions I work on a messy project).

Just about all clothing retailers have gone above the basic tee and offer tees with linen blends. super soft washes and prints to suit any style.  Take advantage of all the options of patterns, cuts and graphics to show off your personality.

A 'Me to a Tee' tee would have magnolias, lemons or will look like this one I found on a target run with Ariel The Little Mermaid on it.
Story:  When I met the little boy next door while living on the military base, he ran up to me and said I looked just like Ariel! We were instant friends :) 


You won't see me wearing these often, but they fit the bill for those Saturday morning errands or backyard relaxing.

Here are some tees I found that might fit you to a tee ....








Dress Beautifully 'To a Tee'

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: