May 23, 2016

Blue & White


Blue and white, what a classic color pairing!  It’s saturated the interior design world with fabrics and the oh so popular ginger jars.  My master bedroom is decorated in blue and white as well as one of our living rooms. Well, now that I think about it, there are blue and white elements in almost every room of our home.  I refuse to confess how many ginger jars I have displayed.  Let’s put it this way, Mr has banned me from any more additions!

But as for my wardrobe, there are no limits to how much blue and white.  They are the two most common colors that I wear. It all started with my Grandma and Mamma so naturally I followed suit. 

This dress encompasses the beautiful color pairing with an intricate lace design.  It almost has a graphic appeal to it.  I love the detail, symmetry and shear sleeves.  It’s formal enough to wear to a wedding but causal enough for the office and weekends with simple accessory changes.
That’s the kind of dress you want to have; one that’s versatile enough to go anywhere.


So I guess you could say I skirted the rules and brought home the ginger jar in my dress J







Dress: J Crew || Sandals: Tory Burch || Sunglasses: Kate Spade || 

Dress Beautifully in Blue & White

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: