May 12, 2016

Orchid


Orchid is one of my favorite colors and plants for that matter. It’s not too dark and not too light, not too pink and not too purple … it’s just the right shade.

I shared with you my love of maxi dresses here and how when designed in a dressier fabric can really be versatile from day to night.

This dress particularly caught my eye first for its orchid color and then for its slim silhouette, and strappy top. 

With a denim jacket, long printed scarf and sandals it’s perfect for casual weekends. 
With a silk shawl, statement jewelry and a pulled back hairdo it’s perfect for date night or weddings.


I kept my styling simple with a dainty long necklace and tan strappy sandals.  








Orchid Dress: J Crew || Sandals: Similar & Here || Necklace: Similar || 

Dress Beautifully in an Orchid Maxi Dress

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: