May 11, 2016

Lace Up

Lace up shoes have stormed the scene over the past few seasons and now this criss cross tie-it-up trend has hit apparel. Necklines of tops and dresses are adorned with grommets and ties creating a peek through low cut design.

The only hesitation I have is that if constructed too low or not laced up appropriately it may call for exposure or elimination of a bra.  Gals, it is not ok to expose your bra. And VERY rarely is it appropriate to ditch the boulder holder. 

So check yourself before you wreck yourself - choose a lace up top that is classy not trashy!

Here's a multitude of options ...




I wore this lace-up blouse from the Target Who What Wear collection last week to work.  I couldn't find it online but have seen it in the stores as of yesterday and it comes in black. I did roll up the cuffs (petite problems).  My floral pencil skirt is a few years old from J Crew but here, here, and here are similar options. My shoes are Tory Burch. I can't say enough about how comfortable they are - I even have them in Red.

Dress Beautifully in a Lace Up Neckline

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: