Jan 23, 2019

L is for Leopard


L is for leopard.  Gals, I read so many ABC books to baby Vivian Louise I practically recite them in my sleep.  I have 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar' & 'Brown Bear' memorized.

This outfit, like an ABC book, is very simplistic; classic.  Outfits don't have to be outrageous or unexpected to be impactful.

I gravitated to this leopard blouse because of the necktie. I also liked the coloring and ikat style print.
I ended up getting a petite because the sleeves fit better.

Paired with high waisted black pants and cap toe pumps this look will never go out of style.
I added some major shine with these gold disc earrings.  They were a Black Friday gift to myself :)

Pair this blouse with jeans and a pair of flats or boots and it will transition you perfectly from the weekday to weekend.








Dress Beautifully in Leopard

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: