Nov 8, 2019

Friday Favorites: Winter Weather

TGIF! Happy Friday gals! I must admit I didn't have the best of attitudes coming into this week because Vivian didn't have school Thursday due to a teacher work day but like almost all things I get anxious about it turned into a blessing and a play date with her cousin.  Nothing gets my panties in a bunch like a change in my plans or schedule (I can literally hear God laughing).
Oh and I found out I need all new tires asap UGH.
But on a jolly note several of Vivian's Christmas & birthday gifts were ordered and have arrived.


I'll talk gifts next week ... sigh ... I'm just NOT ready for all the holiday hustle.

And before I forget, because I already have the past several weeks, here are some current sales to take advantage of.... and they're GOOD

1. J Crew - 40% off
2. Ann Taylor - 50% off 
3. Madewell - 25% off sweaters & shoes
4. Banana Republic - 40% off
5. Loft - 40% off
6. Sephora - up to 20% off

Today I want to share some beautiful winter finds ....


Faux Leather Sheath Dress
A chic and edgy take on the LBD


Faux Leather Pants
These are a much better option than skinny leg since the fabric isn't as forgiving


Gracious I can't get enough white in my wardrobe


Sweater Dress
Adore this pink color - comes in several others


Velvet Blazer
A soft and warm option to the classic piece - I'm loving the lavender


Bobble Cardigan Sweater
I have this one and it's super cozy. I wear it buttoned up since I'm not a cardigan gal


Tiger Sweater
Something other than leopard and snake to shake up your animal prints


Puff Sleeve Sweater
I wore this today with these jeans. 


Cable Knit Sweater
Give me all the purple! Comes in other colors


Pink Pants
I have these and DYING to wear them! 


Herringbone Coat
Love the texture and neck on this coat


Velvet Pants
Like the faux leather I believe a wider leg is more flattering in these fabrics.


Corduroy Maxi Skirt
Obsessed with this skirt! It would be amazing for Holiday events and even Christmas card photos.


Sequin Blouse
I NEED a party to go to so I can have this blouse!!!!!


Puff Sleeve Sweater
A bargain that doesn't look or feel like it.
This sweater was a casualty of a #targetrun


Lip Stick Set
I have this one and adore all 5!


Dress Beautifully in Winter Weather

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: