Nov 1, 2019

Friday Favorites: Pretty Little Purses

Happy Friday Gals!  I hope that you had a spooky good Halloween.
We had major storms here so our neighborhood like most in Charlotte has decided to move the festivities to tomorrow.  Although, once the storms passed I had quite a few treaters.

But this little lady was the cutest of them all!!!


We dressed her up in the afternoon and she had a ball playing outside in her costume.
I'm so happy she loves playing dress up already. #likemotherlikedaughter

Today I want to talk handbags. Are you one of those gals that has one 'workhorse' bag that you use every. single. day.?  Personally, I change my bag several times a week - it all depends on what I'm wearing and doing.

I feel as though most gals tend to fall into the 'one bag fits all' category.  Meaning a bag that's bigger, in a neutral color such as black or brown, and they have everything but the kitchen sink in it for everyday use.

Personally, I only have 1 tote and 2 other bags that are larger but those have top handles so I carry them on my elbow.  I'm petite so I find bigger bags cumbersome and honesty I don't carry very much at all.  So I most often carry medium bags that are colorful and ladylike.

Here's what you'll find in my handbag:

A very small wallet with my cards
Keys - can't get anywhere without them
Snack
Lipsticks
Ink Pen - Constantly making lists & there's a notepad that lives in my car
Phone - not pictured b/c I used it to take this pic

I completely understand the utilitarianism of a tote for the Monday-Friday hustle but I encourage you to consider a pretty little bag for lunches, nights out and church.

Here are some pretty little bags that I think would be a darling addition to your wardrobe ...


I love the rinestones and mixed tweed fabrics on this 'Chanel' like bag.  
I also like that you can wear it as a crossbody.




Orange Top Handle & Crossbody Bag
I wear my orange bag several times a week!
Such an unexpected color and compliments my outfits brightly


Canteen Bag


Ruffled Clutch
More colors & long crossbody strap


Embroidered Clutch


Leather Clutch


Leopard Calf Hair Cross Body


Circle Cross Body
Lots of Color Options


Saddle Bag
Lots of Color Options Here


Chevron Cross Body
6 color options


Classic Cross Body
8 color options

Dress Your Outfits Beautifully with a Pretty Purse

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: