Nov 18, 2019

Mamma Monday: Perfect Match


O Happy Monday Mammas! I know I've told you over and over but Monday's are my favorite!!! I just love the start to a new week - fresh and full of possibilities. 

I started off this week hosting a play date this morning with a new gal pal I met through Vivian's preschool.  Her daughter is in Vivian's class & she's in my MOPS group.  I legit picked her up!  I met her over the summer just at drop offs and pickups during Summer Camp and have just loved her friendly and happy spirit.  Her name is Sarah and a local from Charlotte so I mean she must be fabulous! 
Just like dating finding gal pals can be challenging but have a little courage and don't be afraid to ask for her number :)

You gals know I love dressing myself so having a little girl was double the fun! And since we're two of a kind we should look like it. I don't coordinate our outfits every day but I most certainly give it my best effort on Sundays for church and fun occasions when I can. 

These cozy pullovers are just as precious and perfect as they can be! And practical!
And for my sweet boy Mammas, they come in Navy too.
And don't be discouraged, if you want to match your little boy you go right ahead - twinning isn't just for the girls! 

If you're not totally into the exact replicated pieces just choose the same colors or prints. 

Here are some other Mommy and Me matching outfits ...


Lilly Pulitzer has great options HERE

Vests: Mamma & Mini

Pajamas Here Here & Here




Shep Shirt for Mamma & Mini & Bigger Kids

Dress Beautifully in Mommy and Me

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: