Nov 27, 2019

Cozy & Comfy


Tis the day before Thanksgiving and everyone's excited for the feast ... except me.  I'm NOT a foodie and find it horrible to put such poor nutrition in your body.  Please don't go and defriend or stop reading this.  I'm just being honest.  I'm a complete anomaly when it comes to food.  I just don't find any joy in eating (Ryan says my taste sense is broken) and feel that food is for the purpose of fueling your body to do it's work and be strong.  I eat very clean and intentional. Sigh but I promised Ryan I'd try to relax and compromise a bit so that Vivian doesn't grow up to be quite as strange as her Mamma haha

What I am excited about is having two days with Ryan home with us, hosting my parents and sister, and enjoying all my blessings with a grateful heart! We are serving filet, grilled vegetables and I will make one of the 2 dishes I can prepare well, apple pie!

What are you going to wear tomorrow?  It's a gathering and you may see folks you don't see often and pictures will probably be taken.

This outfit is perfect for being comfortable and chic at home or for any day this season.  I've worn this sweater at least 10 times since I brought it home. It's technically a cardigan but I don't like cardigans so I wear it all buttoned up as a pull over. I love the chunkiness but that it's not oversized (I prefer my sweaters shorter in length and for the sleeves to be snug so that they don't overwhelm me)
It's so pretty with dressier pieces too like a skirt, trousers or on top of a dress!

Roomy distressed jeans are a staple in my wardrobe for being at home (yes I wear jeans while at home b/c leggings are NOT pants 💯) or running errands. If you want to add a chic touch pair with a little heel and a polished handbag.








Dress Beautifully in Cozy & Comfy Pieces 

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: