Nov 4, 2019

Mamma Monday: Practical Wardrobe

Happy Monday Mammas! I hope you had a fun weekend.  Our was simple and sweet.  We enjoyed our Halloween take 2 Friday night with a neighborhood party and I had a dinner with some gal pals. On Saturday we went to story time, shopped, had a delicious sushi (my favorite) lunch with a previous work colleague and a fun trip to the park.  I decided to keep Vivian up an hour later that night to adjust her to the time change ... it failed! She was up an hour early, but we had a ball dancing to Moana.  Sunday we worshiped together and her Daddy was able to make it before his next shift.



Confession: Gracious Ryan is so handsome on Sunday mornings! I always see him in his workout clothes running to the gym or scrubs.  But he goes ALL out for church, nice dress shirts, tie, silk pocket square, sport coat, fun socks and always shined shoes. #bestillmyheart

Now that I'm a Mamma I've dialed down my dressing just a bit. I'm still very polished but with a touch of comfy.
I want to share with you some pieces that are utilitarian and functional for Mamma Life.
NO, that does NOT mean leggings!

Sidenote:  This was a huge discussion/lots of laughs at a recent dinner with some gals from MOPS. I strongly believe that leggings are NOT pants and that the only way to wear them is with your derriere covered! It created a lot of curiosity and giggles when they realized I literally chill in my home wearing jeans. Gym clothes are ONLY for sweating!
They've all decided they're wearing leggings to our gathering this Friday LOL

Here are some pieces that are casual and comfortable but can hold up to the often messy and high speed activities that go along with chasing littles.


They're light, easy to layer and prints hide stains!


Sherpa Cowl Neck


Heart Sweatshirt


Light and Comfortable but are a pant.
I love these and pair with sneakers or sandals


Easy to move in and any destruction blends in.


I love these because I can move my arms easily and don't get too hot chasing her around.
I also run in the cold in this.
You can top off a sweater and jeans too.


Cozy for staying warm, easy to wash and soft for snuggling


I love these for holding my mane back without messing up my curls or style with a big crease. And if Vivian decided she wants to pull it out there's no harm. 

Dress Beautifully and Practical

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: