Nov 6, 2019

Bright Booties


Since I prefer lighter color palettes in my wardrobe I offset the season's darker pieces with light accessories. White booties are all the rage in doing just that! I love these for their shorter heel, soft leather and wider opening at the ankle.

Note:  These are actually an off-white color.  I encourage you to go with more of an ivory white over stark white. 

Floral pieces shouldn't go dormant  in the Fall and Winter months. In darker and more subdued hues they are a way of keeping your looks lively and pretty. I shared another darker floral dress a couple weeks ago here on this post.

Smocking is showing up on blouses and dresses everywhere.  It adds a fitted element giving shape to garments made of light weight fabric like this one in silk.

I know that some of you are rule followers, I raise my hand with you, and wearing 'white shoes' after Labor Day is an offense.  But like I just shared they are off-white (or ivory or winter white or cream ... pick one).  Personally I thrive under rules but when it comes to fashion I feel like these days every gal is skirting them.  Except for wearing white to a wedding - NEVER EVER do that!

My rule to never be broken is to always dress beautifully, like a lady with modesty. 







Floral Midi Dress & Here & Here | White Booties | Crossbody Bag | Earrings |

Dress Beautifully in a Pair of Bright Booties

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: