Feb 7, 2020

Friday Favorites: All the Hearts


TGIF my galentines! Valentine's day is just a week away and there's so much cuteness on the store shelves.  I'm already putting together some precious gifts for Vivian like an outfit for her doll, a new hair bow, a couple books and maybe a dress.  She doesn't need another stuffed animal and I'm anti-candy but I am loving all the pretty hearts I've been seeing when it comes to fashion.

When it comes to object prints you have to be careful not to look kitschy.  It's immature and not a good investment.  However in a small, abstract design with a high repeat of the pattern it can be whimsical and pretty.

Here are some lovely heart pieces perfect to celebrate Love all year long ...








And if you're in the gifting spirit here are some gift guides from some of my favorite fellow bloggers:


Gift Guide for Women - She also shares gifts for men & Children






Lovely pieces on this list - She even has one for the men & kids

I'm ALL about some super cute heart jewelry pieces - Here & Here

Whether it's gifts, an act of kindness or quality time show love to your friends and family!

Dress Beautifully in Love

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: