Feb 26, 2020

White Dress Refresh


Spring is coming! I can feel it or it's just that I'm just so hopeful for warm weather, for flowers to bloom and all the outside fun with Vivian. It may feel like we just celebrated the new year with bright ambitious goals and new healthy habits but I think that life is about constantly working towards being better. Today marks the start of lent - I shared about my plans for this season on Monday's post.

While life is full of fresh starts, your wardrobe can be 'refreshed' too.  A monochromatic look in all white can literally be a clean blank look to reset a style rut.  It's not void of interest, the sleek streamlined ensemble in itself is interesting because how often do you see someone so bright? Well unless you know me in real life. I wear all white outfits all the time and every time I do I receive so many compliments!

It allows your face, hair and smile to really shine.  Now, I do like adding gold jewelry and belts in a lighter shade can really add shape and make the look pop without a harsh interruption.

Since it is still Winter this dress is ivory, but come Easter all the bright whites in crisp cotton are coming out.









Dress Beautifully in All White

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: